What are our data protection principles
Please be certain that we will adhere to the following principles:
– Processing is legal, fair, and open to the public. Legal justifications exist for our processing actions. Every time we process your personal data, we make sure to keep your rights in mind. Upon request, we’ll give you more information about processing.
– Processing is confined to the intended use.
– Minimal data is used in the process of processing. For any given purpose, we only collect and use the minimum amount of personal data necessary to accomplish that goal.
– A time constraint is imposed on processing. We don’t keep your personal information any longer than is absolutely necessary.
– Please know that we will do our best to ensure that all data is accurate.
– Data integrity and confidentiality will be protected to the best of our ability.
Rights of the data subject:
– Right to access implying that you have the right to see the information that has been gathered about you
– Right to data portability implying that you have the right to receive your personal data from one Processor to another in a format that can be read by machines.
– Right to submit a complain implying that it is our policy to inform you why, if we ever reject your request under the Rights of Access. Please let us know if you’re dissatisfied with the way your request was handled.
– Right to rectification implying that you have the right to request the correction or erasure of erroneous or incomplete personal data.
– Right to object to processing implying that in certain circumstances, such as in the case of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
– Right to restrict processing implying that in certain circumstances, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
– Right to information implying that you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is being acquired, where it is coming from, and why and by whom it is being handled.
– Right to withdraw consent implying that you have the right to revoke any consent you have provided for the Processing of your Personal Data.
– Right to erasure implying that in some instances, you may request that we delete your personal data from our databases.
– Right to enlist the assistance of a supervisory authority implying that you have the right to seek assistance from a supervisory authority and to pursue additional legal remedies, such as demanding damages.
– Right to object to automated processing implying that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and to not be subject to a decision primarily based on automated processing.
The data we are gathering can be: received information you have supplied to us (ex. name, billing address, e-mail address, home address), automatically collected information about you (ex. IP address, shopping history, shopping cart information etc.), our partners information (you have provided them with information directly or they have obtained information about you on other legal grounds) and publicly available info.
Your personal information is used in accordance with the following privacy policies: Your data is used to provide you with our services (providing you with additional products and services as requested, registering the account, presenting you with promotional items as requested, interacting with you regarding such products and services and notifying you of any service modifications), boost the customer experience or abide by a legal or contractual responsibility.
We use your personal data on a lawful basis and/or with your consent.
We Process your Personal Data for the following reasons on the basis of entering into a contract or performing contractual obligations:
– to perform a service on your behalf or to send/offer you a product
– to ascertain your identity
– to communicate for the purpose of selling or invoicing
We process your personal data for the following purposes based on our legitimate interests:
– to manage and analyse our customer base in aims to enhance the quality, diversity, and availability of products/services offered/provided
– to make tailored offers to you
– to conduct satisfaction surveys
As far as you have not indicated otherwise, we consider it to be in our legitimate interest to offer you products/services that are similar or identical to your purchasing history/ browsing behaviour.
As long as you’ve given us permission, we’ll use your personal information as follows:
– send you newsletters and other promotional materials
– for additional purposes for which we have requested your consent
We Process your Personal Data in order to comply with legal obligations and/or to exercise legal rights. We reserve the right to anonymise and utilise any Personal Data obtained. We shall only utilise data that has been anonymised outside the scope of this Policy. We retain your billing information and other information about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or to comply with any legal responsibilities.
We may manage your personal data for other purposes not specified below that are compatible with the initial purpose for which the data was collected. To implement this, we will ensure the following:
– the relationship between the purposes, context, and nature of personal data makes further processing possible;
– further processing would not be detrimental to your interests
– processing would be adequately safeguarded We will notify you of any additional processing and its purpose.
Who else is permitted to access your data
You may rest certain that we will not share your personal information with any third parties. In order to provide you with the service you’ve requested or to improve your overall customer experience, we may share certain personally identifiable information about you with our trusted partners.
Your Personal Data is only shared with Processing partners that can guarantee a sufficient degree of protection. When we are legally required to do so, we share your Personal Data with third parties or public agencies. In some cases, we may share your Personal Data with other parties if you have given us your permission or if there are legal grounds for it.
How we ensure the security of your data
The security of your Personal Data is very important to us. Communication and data transfer are protected by secure protocols . When appropriate, we anonymize or pseudonymize data. We keep a close eye on our systems for any indications of weakness that could allow an attacker to get access.
The security of information cannot be guaranteed despite our best efforts. In the event of a data breach, we undertake to alert the appropriate law enforcement agencies We will also alert you if your rights or interests are in danger. In the case of a security breach, we will do all that we can to prevent it and assist law enforcement.
Please remember to keep your username and password private if you have an account with us.
It is our policy not to acquire or knowingly gather personal information from children. Our products and services are not intended for children.
Cookies and other technologies that we use are described in detail below
Cookies and other similar technologies are used to analyse consumer behaviour, administer the website, track user movements, and collect information about users. It’s our way of making your experience with us more personalised. Cookies are used to store information that helps websites function. Only we have access to the cookies that are generated by our website. Cookies can be managed in your browser. It’s possible that disabling cookies will make it more difficult to use some features.
Cookies serve the following functions for us:
– Advertising cookies (you will see ads that are customised to your preferences and interests based on the information collected by these cookies)
– Analytic cookies (used to monitor how our website and services are used and how well they work)
– Necessary cookies (these cookies are necessary for you to utilise certain of our website’s functions while there is no personal information gathered by them)
– Functionality cookies (using our service becomes easier and more personalised thanks to these cookies)
You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer by going to your browser’s settings.